NIKON RELEASES VER.1.2.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONAL IMAGING AGENCIES
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 21st April, 2022: Nikon is pleased to announce the release of Ver. 1.2.0 of NX Field, the latest version of its remote shooting system for professional imaging agencies. The software update will further support the capabilities of the Z 9 Nikon FX format/full-frame mirrorless camera.
The Ver. 1.2.0 update will enable Z 9 users to easily detect nine subject types. This covers the world’s largest range of subjects, including people, dogs, cats, birds, bicycles, motorcycles, cars, trains, and airplanes, and allows for more accurate subject capture, even via remote operation. In addition, the update supports the Z 9’s High-Speed Frame Capture+* feature, which uses the world’s fastest** frame rate of 120 fps. It enables the remote capture of those crucial and decisive moments that might be missed by the naked eye, yet are so important for sports and news photographers.
Furthermore, the Dual-Stream technology built into the Z 9 enables live view display on a smartphone or tablet, with very little delay and no freezing during continuous shooting. This guarantees reliable capture of those unmissable moments, even with remote operation. This technology, combined with the latest software update and a body design eliminating the need for a mechanical shutter, makes the Z 9 the perfect choice for professional photographers.
Nikon will continue to provide updates for NX Field to support professional photographers who are active on the frontlines of reporting.
*With AF/AE tracking. JPEG normal image quality only. The number of frames that can be shot is lower than that of high-speed continuous shooting. Use of a recommended card is advised. With C30 setting, approx. 45-megapixel images can be shot at 30 fps.
**Among mirrorless cameras available as of October 28, 2021, based on Nikon research.
Nikon is a world-leading provider of imaging products and services. Its innovative optics technology—from consumer and professional cameras to lenses, system accessories, and sport and recreational optics —is powered by over 100 years of experience. The brand is globally recognised for setting new standards in design and performance, with Nikon’s revolutionary Z series mirrorless cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses representing a new dimension of optical performance.
Nikon is committed to leading imaging culture and enables some of the world’s best visual artists to reach their creative potential through visual storytelling. Its award-winning photographic equipment empowers photographers and videographers to realise their creative vision at the highest level. Its award-winning sport and recreational optics bring the world closer for pursuits ranging from birdwatching and stargazing to theatre, golf, and travel.
As a trusted visionary partner, Nikon unites all levels of content creators through its engaged community, unrivalled technical expertise, and access to educational resources, via initiatives such as The Nikon School.
- ΓΝΩΡΙΣΤΕ ΕΝΑ ΕΥΡΟΣ ΕΜΠΕΙΡΙΩΝ ΜΕ ΤΟΝ ΝΕΟ NIKKOR Z 17-28MM f/2.8
- Η NIKON ΕΝΤΥΠΩΣΙΑΣΕ ΜΕ ΤΕΣΣΕΡΙΣ ΝΙΚΕΣ ΣΤΑ ΒΡΑΒΕΙΑ EISA
- Η Nikon, το CIWEM, το δίκτυο WaterBear και η ARUP ανακοινώνουν την Ομάδα Κριτών του διαγωνισμού Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- Η Nikon συνεργάζεται με το Ίδρυμα CIWEM και το Δίκτυο WaterBear για να παρουσιάσει το βραβείο Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- Η NIKON ΑΝΑΚΟΙΝΩΝΕΙ ΤΗΝ ΤΕΛΕΥΤΑΙΑ ΕΝΗΜΕΡΩΣΗ ΥΛΙΚΟΛΟΓΙΣΜΙΚΟΥ ΓΙΑ ΤΗ Z 9
- COVER MORE GROUND WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S
- NIKON RELEASES ITS BEST-EVER VLOGGER’S CAMERA—THE Z 30
- FOR EVERY ADVENTURE. NIKON ANNOUNCES TWO NEW PROSTAFF BINOCULARS.
- NIKON TRIUMPHS AT THE TIPA WORLD AWARDS 2022 WITH THREE WINS
- NIKON WINS FIVE RED DOT AWARDS INCLUDING ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ FOR THE Z 9