Wedding Photographer Nadia Meli Announced as New Nikon Europe Ambassador
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 24th October 2018 - Nikon Europe B.V. is proud to welcome wedding photographer Nadia Meli as a Nikon Europe Ambassador. Nadia joins the collective of Nikon photographers committed to using the latest technologies and an awareness of social trends to best represent the current age.
Italian born, German raised and currently residing in Brighton, England, Nadia’s journey into photography began in 2010 where, after years of photography serving as a hobby, a friend asked Nadia to photograph her wedding professionally. Since that point, her wedding photography rapidly escalated into a full-time career – one defined by her signature style.
This style is guided by Nadia’s vision and purpose – to realise a sense of belonging. Her greatest passions are people and their stories, and her ambition as a photographer is to capture these naturally – to bring them to life through fresh, simple, intimate and un-orchestrated images.
Throughout 2018, Nadia has continued her work in wedding photography while also running photography workshops that aim to help people find their own artistic voice and vision, not just an ‘editing style’.
Nadia Meli comments, “There are four words that define my photography; joyful, genuine, intimate, alive. These four words are what I want to communicate through my photographs. I have been a Nikon user for almost my entire career, and this technology has helped me grow and develop my signature style. I’m so proud to be part of the European Ambassadors Program and join some of the greatest photographers out there.”
At this year’s photokina event, Nadia became one of the first photographers in Europe to try out the recently announced Nikon Z 7 mirrorless camera and NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.8 S and NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S lenses.
“I used the Z 7 and complimenting lenses during several weddings this August, putting them to the test in a range of situations. Whether indoor, outdoor, broad daylight, dusk or night time – the amazing image quality and low light capabilities, combined with a lightweight body and silent-shutter, mean this system is a wedding photographer’s dream. I can’t wait to keep experimenting with it.”
The Nikon European Ambassadors Program
The Nikon European Ambassadors Program consists of talented and influential visual artists, who use the industry's latest technologies and an awareness of social trends to represent the current age.
For more information about Nadia’s work please visit: Nadia Meli
About Nadia Meli
Nadia Meli is an Italian born, German raised photographer who specialises in intimate weddings and elopements across Europe. She has shot hundreds of weddings all over the world and had her work published by numerous magazines and online blogs. Thanks to her unique, natural and genuine style of shooting, she has become a renowned photographer in her field. Nadia started teaching workshops and online courses in 2015, which focus on developing a vision for photographers and helping them find their own artistic voice and style.
All images are © of Nadia Meli
- Η NIKON ΚΕΡΔΙΣΕ ΠΕΝΤΕ ΒΡΑΒΕΙΑ RED DOT ΣΥΜΠΕΡΙΛΑΜΒΑΝΟΜΕΝΟΥ ΤΟΥ «BEST OF THE BEST» ΓΙΑ ΤΗ Z 9
- H ΝΙΚΟΝ ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΕΙ ΤΗΝ ΕΚΔ. 1.2.0 ΤΟΥ ΑΠΟΜΑΚΡΥΣΜΕΝΟΥ ΣΥΣΤΗΜΑΤΟΣ ΛΗΨΕΩΝ NX FIELD ΓΙΑ ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΙΚΑ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΚΑ ΠΡΑΚΤΟΡΕΙΑ
- Η Nikon αναπτύσσει τη λαβή με τηλεχειριστήριο MC-N10 για το σύστημα μοντούρας Z της Nikon
- Η NIKON ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΕΙ ΤΟ ΝΕΟ ΥΛΙΚΟΛΟΓΙΣΜΙΚΟ ΤΗΣ ΣΕΙΡΑΣ Z ΚΑΙ ΜΙΑ ΚΑΡΤΑ ΜΝΗΜΗΣ ΥΨΗΛΗΣ ΧΩΡΗΤΙΚΟΤΗΤΑΣ
- Η NIKON ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΕΙ ΤΟ ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΑ ΦΟΡΗΤΟ NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- Nikon releases Ver. 1.1.0 of the NX Field remote shooting system for professional photographers and agencies
- WARNING REGARDING SUSPICIOUS EMAILS IMITATING PUBLIC RELATIONS FROM NIKON
- REACH BEYOND WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S
- Nikon to release new firmware for the Nikon Z 9 flagship mirrorless camera
- CREATE FREELY WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 28-75MM f/2.8