Master of space. NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S
• Professional f/2.8 ultra-wide zoom lens. The wide Z mount and constant f/2.8 aperture enable thrilling performance.
• Superior optical performance. Sharpness is exceptional edge to edge. Nikon’s Nano Crystal and ARNEO Coat drastically reduce ghosting and flare.
• Tough and reliable. Extensive sealing around all moving parts of the lens barrel keeps dust and moisture out. An aluminium-alloy mount reduces weight while increasing durability.
• Movie-ready. Autofocus is smooth and silent, with virtually no focus breathing or focus-shift while zooming. You get precise control over depth of field right from the lens.
• Filter ready. You can use 112 mm screw-on filters together with the included lens hood. A rear filter slot allows use of gel colour filters.
¹ Among interchangeable zoom lenses for full-frame (Nikon FX-format) digital cameras with interchangeable lenses with a focal range beginning at 14mm or lower, and a maximum aperture of f/2.8 throughout the zoom range, available as of September 2020. Statement based on Nikon research.