Nikon partners with CIWEM and WaterBear to present the Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – July 19th, 2022: Nikon is pleased to announce its partnership with environmental and water management charity CIWEM, and free streaming platform dedicated to the future of our planet, WaterBear, to find the 2022 Environmental Photographer of the Year. Now in its 15th year, the annual competition aims spotlight the most inspirational environmental photography from around the world and provide an international platform to raise awareness of environmental issues that puts the planet at risk.
Nikon is a world-leading provider of imaging products and services. Its innovative optics technology - from consumer and professional cameras to lenses, system accessories, and sport and recreational optics - is powered by over 100 years of experience. The brand is globally recognised for setting new standards in design and performance, with Nikon’s revolutionary Z series mirrorless cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses representing a new dimension of optical performance. Nikon is committed to leading imaging culture and enables some of the world’s best visual artists to reach their creative potential through visual storytelling. For more information about Nikon’s award-winning products please visit www.europe-nikon.com.
The Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) is a Royal Chartered independent professional body and a registered charity in the United Kingdom working internationally to advance the practice of water and environmental management. CIWEM represents a community of 30,000 professionals with a shared vision for a safe and sustainable world. For more information, visit www.ciwem.org.
WaterBear is a ground-breaking streaming platform showcasing award-winning documentaries as well as original content - spanning biodiversity, community, climate action and sustainable fashion. WaterBear members can stream video at any time, and on any device, all for free, as well as take direct instant action to support NGOs around the world and shape a better future for our fragile planet. For more information about WaterBear and to sign up, please visit: www.waterbear.com.
- NIKON AND PARTNERS ANNOUNCE WINNERS OF THE 2022 ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.3.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM
- NIKON REVISITS ICONIC CAMERA AND LENS WITH EXPANDING MIRRORLESS COLLECTION
- NIKON RELEASES THE REMOTE GRIP MC-N10 FOR VIDEOGRAPHERS
- THE NIKKOR Z 600mm f/4 TC VR S PROFESSIONAL SUPER-TELEPHOTO LENS
- NIKON RELEASES FIRMWARE VERSION 3.00 FOR THE NIKON Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON ANNOUNCES ENTRY DATE FOR THE 39TH ANNUAL NIKON PHOTO CONTEST
- NIKON TO EXHIBIT NEW Z 9 TECHNOLOGY AT ADOBE MAX 2022 CONFERENCE
- JOURNEY WIDE WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 17-28MM f/2.8
- NIKON IMPRESSES WITH FOUR EISA AWARD WINS